Today I present to you two images of some of the most beautiful roses from our garden to inspire you to contemplate their serene beauty. They were both photographed in the moment when they looked their best in full bloom.
Here is Eden climbing rose. I love its delicate pastel colours. The combination of soft pinks in the center and cream outer petals is quite striking. Just looking at this wonderful rose makes me happier and more serene.
And here below is another rose from our garden, which also embodies to me the word “serene” with its light peach, muted pinks and white colours and relaxed, rounded, but elaborate shape.
Both these roses make a great addition to our garden and bring peaceful, serene feelings to my heart.
The WordPress Weekly Photo Challenge – “Serene”.
Please Comment on this Blog.
Do you like my interpretation of this week’s photo challenge “Serene”? Are these pictures also evoking in you the feelings of peace and serenity? What “Serene” means to you? Please share your thought with us. Thank you.
Following and Sharing this Blog.
If you like this blog post, please share it with other people who might be inserted in reading it as well. Thank you. I encourage you to follow or subscribe to this blog to receive automatic updates, so you won’t miss future posts. I look forward to your comments.
The Copyright, Usage Licence and Fine Art Prints.
All photographs and this article are copyrighted by me, Renata Ratajczyk unless otherwise mentioned. I you would like to use any of them in your publications, on your website, or purchase these photographs as fine art prints.please contact me.
My Other Blog – Light Vision.
If you like this blog, you might also like to visit my other blog – Light Vision, where I write about photography, art and travel. Thank you for visiting, liking and sharing my blogs.
Other Articles You Might Also Like to Read.
- Roses Blooming in our garden – Part 1.
- Roses Blooming in our garden – Part 2.
- How to Prepare Roses for Winter.
- Memorial Day Rose.
- Growing Eden Climbing Rose.
- Plants Which Can Thrive on Neglect – Part 1.
- Visiting My Friend’s Garden in Poland – don’t be afraid of mixing up different colours.
- Black Beauty lily.
- Visiting Niagara Park’s Botanical Gardens, Part 1.
- Visiting Niagara Park’s Botanical Gardens, Part 2.
- A Beautiful Italian Garden For You to Visit – “Giardino Sigurtà” in Valeggio sul Mincio, Northern Italy.